Welcome To Soul Care Ministries
'The life in Christ, if authentic, involves growth, change, experimentation and discovery, especially in the all-important relationship dimension'. (Charles H. Kraft)
With open-mindedness and friendship, Soul Care Ministries - Christian Spiritual Direction, Christian Prayer Counselling - provides a trustworthy, dependable and confidential environment for you to start or continue your spiritual journey. A place set apart so you can encounter God in a life-transforming way.
Whether you are a seeker or believer we'll support and encourage you to discern the presence of God in your life through dialogue and prayer, meditation and other forms of spiritual disciplines.
We have an open door and open heart policy. We support people from all walks of life, backgrounds, religions and sexuality; no one is turned away. Call us to see what we are all about and begin your spiritual journey of faith and transformation with us.
What are you seeking?
- A desire to find meaning in your life
- To discover what it means to be truly human
- To question what this life is all about
- To receive forgiveness, healing and deliverance
- To share your hopes, struggles, losses, grief and joy
- A desire to find support, encouragement and prayer
- Acceptance and understanding
- A stirring in your heart or longing to know God
- To discern His presence and His voice for the first time and/or at a deeper level within your life
- To spend time with Him
- To identify and to trust your own experiences of God
- To integrate spirituality into your daily life
- Of being met exactly where you’re at
- To reflect Christ in your life
- To live out your faith with integrity
- To develop a sensitivity for creation, justice and the poor
God's Story - Our Story
We all have our own story to tell. It involves the history of our life with its joy and laughter, tears, sorrow and hardships. These stories help to define who we are in relation to others and the world around us.
God also has His own story to tell. He enters into our history and speaks to us. He meets us exactly where we are at as we live out the daily rhythms of our life. In these moments God's story and our story intersect. We encounter the living God and our lives are transformed by His grace. We become united with God in the 'bigger story' of our Christian lives, communities and the overarching story of salvation history.
So join us and share your story. You will find yourself drawing closer to God as you begin to discern His presence and the work that He is doing in your life in a more conscious way.
We offer Spiritual Direction, Prayer Counselling, Spiritual Disciplines, Christian Spiritual Guidance, Spiritual Formation, Soul Care, Support, Mentoring, Friendship, Healing, Prayer and a quiet place to rest & relax near the shores of the Ocean Grove beach front.
Our Spiritual Director's qualifications are: Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor of Ministry & Theology, Master of Education (Leadership) and a member of Spiritual Directors International.
We invite you to join us in an opportunity to seek God and encounter hope and healing as we journey together towards the next chapter and the next story ....